PNB Business Debit Cards
Your Pacific National Bank Business Debit card can be used to make purchases anywhere VISA® is accepted, and to get cash and obtain your bank balance from ATM machines from three of the most important ATM networks (Cirrus, STAR, The Exchange (accel)) around the world, as well as Presto! and PLUS. Business Debit cards are issued only to business owners and their employees.
- Access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Purchases can be made at Point of Sale terminals located in merchant establishments, gas stations, etc.
- Withdrawals, if eligible, can be made from your business checking account in Pacific National Bank.
- The withdrawal transaction receipt will include the account balance, if the ATM at which the transaction is done supports this function.
- Withdrawals can be made in the currency of the country where you conduct the transaction, and immediately the debit will take place in the currency of your account.
How It Works
Your Debit Card can be used at Pacific National Bank ATMs and at any automated teller machine displaying the following ATM networks:
- Cirrus (MasterCard International): Provides immediate deposit account access at more than 2,00,000 cash machine locations worldwide.
- Presto! access at over 1,000 Publix stores in Alabama, Florida, Georgia. South Carolina, and Tennessee,
- Star: Account access at 241,000 participating ATMs across the U.S.
- The Exchange (accel): Has a national presence at more than 30,000 ATMs and 150,000 POS terminals in all 50 states in the U.S.
- PLUS (VISA): Provides immediate deposit account access at more than 1,000,000 cash machine locations worldwide.
ATM Transactions Available
The following ATM transactions are available to you:
- Balance inquiry;
- Daily withdrawals up to the limit that is disclosed in writing at Card issuance; and
- Print balance.
The charges for this service appear in our Schedule of Charges.
How To Apply For This Card
You can request a Business Debit card application in person, by email to your account officer, or by letter, and send it to:
Pacific National Bank
Attn: Operations, Electronic Banking Department
P.O. Box 012620
Miami, FL 33101-2620