Personal ATM Card
Your Pacific National Bank ATM card can be used to get cash and obtain your bank balance from ATM machines from three of the most important ATM networks (Cirrus, STAR, The Exchange) around the world, as well as Presto! ATM cards are issued only to individual customers - ATM cards are not available for corporate accounts.
- Access 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Withdrawals can be made from your checking or savings accounts in Pacific National Bank.
- Purchases can be made at Point of Sale terminals located in supermarkets, gas stations, etc.
- The withdrawal transaction receipt will include the account balance, if the ATM at which the transaction is done supports this function.
- Withdrawals can be made in the currency of the country where you conduct the transaction, and immediately the debit will take place in the currency of your account.
HOW IT WORKS
Your ATM Card can be used at Pacific National Bank ATMs and at any automated teller machine displaying the following ATM networks:
- Cirrus (MasterCard International): Provides immediate deposit account access at more than 800,000 cash machine locations worldwide.
- Presto! access at over 1,000 Publix stores in Alabama, Flroida, Georgia. South Carolina, and Tennessee,
- Star: Account access at 241,000 participating ATMs across the U.S.
- The Exchange: Has a national presence at more than 30,000 ATMs and 150,000 POS terminals in all 50 states in the U.S.
ATM TRANSACTIONS AVAILABLE
The following ATM transactions are available to you:
- Balance inquiry;
- Withdrawals up to US $500 daily; and
- Print balance.
The charges for this service appear in our Schedule of Charges.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS CARD
You can request an ATM card in person, by fax (305) 539-7618, or by letter and send it to:
Pacific National Bank
Attn: Customer Service
P.O. Box 012620
Miami, FL 33101-2620